The problem is that’s a tip for people who build web pages and understand the structure of the pages they create. It’s not for my customers (current or potential) even though they gain an advantage when it is implemented for them.
This reflects my then lack of understanding about writing for the customer. Hopefully my writing these days offers options other than “geeky” thoughts.
Despite my failure to target my writing then, at least I had started down the path.
Just in case anyone missed it in my earlier posts - content must be the cornerstone of your web presence. It must be targeted correctly, publicly available, helpful and the volume must increase over time.
- Make every word of your message on your website count! (midboh.com.au)
- The big Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) debate - Links vs Content (midboh.com.au)
- Write your content for your target audience. (midboh.com.au)
- Is your content just digital tumbleweed? (blog.midboh.com.au)
- Don’t make obstacles to being liked (blog.midboh.com.au)