This is the newsletter sent to MidBoh readers at the start of October.
My writing output was a little low during September. I hope no one was too disappointed. No excuses. It was a product lack of inspiration and time. I already have a few ideas banked for October, so maybe there’ll be plenty of reading and ideas next month.
Last month’s newsletter was not meant to send a “doom and gloom” message. I don’t like the “Glass Half Empty” perspective. Even though there may be an imperative to do more, the message was intended to remind us to strive for worthwhile goals. But there is a time limit beyond which doing nothing may be catastrophic.
A couple of posts this month may be a little off the usual themes:
- the Robert Tercek video (included to recognise one aspect of the changing communication culture that surrounds us) and
- the CommBank saga (me venting but highlighting some of the ways social can be incorporated into our daily lives). I think the remaining posts remind us of practical issues around our online lives.
Even if the particular theme doesn’t specifically relate to you, the issues raised may still spark some ideas for you. I love your feedback. Email or phone me with questions or comments.
MidBoh’s September 2012 Blog Posts:
- Robert Tercek on “Television’s New… (blog.midboh.com.au)
- How to use Bed Bugs in Content Creation (blog.midboh.com.au)
- I have an online discussion with CommBank via Twitter (blog.midboh.com.au)
- WWW - Is it essential when typing the URL? (blog.midboh.com.au)
- Don’t make obstacles to being liked (blog.midboh.com.au)
- But my customers aren’t on Facebook (blog.midboh.com.au)