My creative blogging juices just aren’t flowing today. Not sure why. Hopefully they will make a complete recovery soon. But in the absence of personal inspiration, I thought I would give a link to a blog I love on Word of Mouth Marketing ideas and highlight a few of the posts that caught my eye.
The blog is Andy Sernovitz’s Damn, I Wish I Thought of That!. And here is the list of some of my recent favourites:
- Watch me dance: This is exactly the right way to get word of mouth
- A true measure of customer love…
- Master the art of making it right — before you’re asked to do it
- Don’t make me wait — I’ll love you for it
- If you want a review, ask for it
- Some industries only stand out when they #fail (blog.midboh.com.au)